Thread: Looking at gettin new tablet after coming back from the DJ Expo in Atlantic City.

Looking at gettin new tablet after coming back from the DJ Expo in Atlantic City.

I was looking to get a new tablet soon after I come back from the DJ Expo. I have an Ipad and I have some pictures and video I wanted to put on my Ipad. We did a great wedding and I wanted to put the pictures and video on my Ipad. The problem is the format for the pictures and video would have to be changed to put them on my Ipad. That would take a lot of time to do so to be able to load the pictures and videos on there. Maybe 24 hours or more. Not willing to go through all of that. So can someone recommend a tablet to buy that roughly cost no more then $300? Not looking for the cheapest thing out there but not looking for the most expensive either. What would you suggest and thanks?

An iPad .. here is a free converter to use to reformat a video for iPad use .. https://www.movavi.com/support/how-t...-for-ipad.html
    Steve Montambault, Copper Sound
    Audio - Rane MP25, A&H ZED12FX, Denon MC6000mk2, Denon DN-HC4500, JBL PRX612m, Yamaha DXS12, RCF EVOX 8

^Trial period of 6 days. Only 1/2 of a video will be converted without the key code which is $39.
    Bob DeYoung

Ah .. there's the rub ...

I use handbrake (no limits), but the user interface is not for the timid. This one looked easier .. and no mention of limitations.

Handbrake: https://handbrake.fr/
    Audio - Rane MP25, A&H ZED12FX, Denon MC6000mk2, Denon DN-HC4500, JBL PRX612m, Yamaha DXS12, RCF EVOX 8

Macho - Couldn't answer your PM since you are at your message limit ... but ..

I use an old DVD-copy program for some video conversion and I use Handbrake mentioned above. However, I find that I use YouTube more for video sharing .. just control the audience you want to see it (it's there in the settings somewhere). Emailing videos is not practical due to their size.

Quote Originally Posted by steve149 View Post
    Macho - Couldn't answer your PM since you are at your message limit ... but ..

I use an old DVD-copy program for some video conversion and I use Handbrake mentioned above. However, I find that I use YouTube more for video sharing .. just control the audience you want to see it (it's there in the settings somewhere). Emailing videos is not practical due to their size.
    Thanks and I just freeded up some space.

Looking at gettin new tablet after coming back from the DJ Expo in Atlantic City.

Quote Originally Posted by djmachoman View Post
    I was looking to get a new tablet soon after I come back from the DJ Expo. I have an Ipad and I have some pictures and video I wanted to put on my Ipad. We did a great wedding and I wanted to put the pictures and video on my Ipad. The problem is the format for the pictures and video would have to be changed to put them on my Ipad. That would take a lot of time to do so to be able to load the pictures and videos on there. Maybe 24 hours or more. Not willing to go through all of that. So can someone recommend a tablet to buy that roughly cost no more then $300? Not looking for the cheapest thing out there but not looking for the most expensive either. What would you suggest and thanks?
    http://m.tigerdirect.com/products/52...ampaignId=2074

^^^^^ Just saw this one come in a sale promotion email.

Sorry I should have made it clear. I don't want another Ipad in life.

I have a few different versions of this one and they have all been perfect and for $75 you can get a 3 year no fault warranty
    https://www.amazon.com/CHUWI-Hi12-21...words=chuwi+12
    Partyman

"Helping the world have fun...one party at a time!"

www.partyman.net

Quote Originally Posted by partyman View Post
    I have a few different versions of this one and they have all been perfect and for $75 you can get a 3 year no fault warranty
    https://www.amazon.com/CHUWI-Hi12-21...words=chuwi+12
    I like that one. Especially the 64 gb for storage.

Quote Originally Posted by djmachoman View Post
    Sorry I should have made it clear. I don't want another Ipad in life.
    Why?.......
    Remembering those that have gone before us John Allo, JT Vegas and Softjock Rick

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.Jeff Romard View Post
    Why?.......
    Because you got to through quite a bit to put stuff on an Ipad. I understand you have to go through Itunes to put stuff on there and for the pictures and videos I want to put up there you have to change the format so they can get put on an Ipad. I'd rather keep it simple and not have to go through all of that taking up a lot of time. I want something that is simple and you don't have to go through all of that. I'm still keeping my Ipad because I can still use it to play music fron online that I don't have when people ask for a request I don't have on my HD. Besides that it's a 2nd generation Ipad. I don't see anybody rushing to buy that from me. At least for a decent price. If I did decide to sell it what do you think I could get for it considering it's in a good case as well?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    So the answer is because you do not know how to do something you are going to spend more money and have no money coming in to pay for the items. Also if you had a website all of that could be up on the website and shown on the iPad. Finally that great wedding you did wasn't even your gig it was your partners or former partners and just you equipment.