Thread: The Decision Has Been Left to You, What would you do?

The Decision Has Been Left to You, What would you do?

The North Korea situation. How would you handle it if you where given the power to make the big decision?

What do you feel Trump should do?

Where's Dennis Rodman when we need him? He has an in.

Is WWIII coming soon?

Is China, Russia, Iran just waiting for the action to start so they can charge in with a fury?

Is the end near?

Share your thoughts. There is no right and wrong, just sharing possible solutions and doomsday possibilities.

If our military is as hyper (powerful) as stated, then we should have the ability to have a missile tagged to Kim's butt and zapp him at a seconds notice. Who would replace him? Target the whole compound then. Laser focus!
    Heavy weight lifter, karate, oh, I DJ too. Life is good!

First I'd exhaust any leverage with China, economic power is a powerful lever.

Correction, first I'd pray fervently to my creator to give me the prudence, fortitude, resolve and strength to make the difficult decisions that lay before me.

Then, I'd exhaust any leverage with China to get them to handle this psychopathic, inbred N. Korean idiot and anyone of similar ilk that follows.

Furthermore, China does not want any wars with free nations, in the region.

I'm just glad we do not have a weak, spineless, non-American at the helm or another self enriching Clinton in charge, either that despise and dismiss our military leaders who have the experience to advise on these serious matters.

Personally I do not completely believe N Korea has the reported capabilities but the risk of doing nothing is far too serious.

re: "Is the end near?"

"Near" is relative and only God knows when the end is just.
    Rocky 'djrox' Bourg
    Father/Husband/Son/Brother/American

I have always felt that Kim has an ego problem, just like his father.
    He feels he is not respected by the rest of the world and their leaders.
    He wants to be feared as a powerful leader, but he is only feared by his own people.
    (and probably South Korea)
    That is why he keeps shooting test missiles.
    Because he wants to make himself look dangerous in the eyes of the world.
    He wants a nuke, not so he can fire it off at other countries...
    but so he can wave it in people's faces to show off his mighty power.
    I honestly don't think he'd ever launch one,
    because he only has ONE, so it would be a sucker punch at best...
    and he knows damn well the nuclear wrath from the rest of the world would wipe him out instantly.

I think all of the previous Presidents, Democrat and Republican...
    have handled it perfectly until now.
    If you engage him, you are playing HIS game and giving him the attention he wants so badly.
    Ignore the little bastard, and let him throw all the hissy fits he wants.

(Please don't respond with Democrat vs. Republican arguments, this is about Kim)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein

I'm fairly pragmatic about this stuff. Here is how I look at it:

* Egos usually prevail over logic. Trump and Un have pretty big ones. They each believe their own rhetoric 100%
    * China is torn to inaction. If they take Un down, they risk their slave labor force of North Koreans and a US/democratic presence at the Yalu river (border to China).
    * Japan, South Korea and other allies fear any confrontation and will urge US not to act (appeasement sentiments always run strong)
    * The world markets will be greatly impacted and Trump's friends are on Wall Street so that may influence him.

The real question now is whether or not I should have some big fun running up the credit cards. Might as well enjoy life up to the end.
    The No-Hype DJ:
    When you can't afford the best...
    I'm one of the rest.

BTW, I kind of understand the DPRK's paranoia. They are technically still at war with the South. They have a super power at their doorstep. The US 8th Army base is in Seoul. The philosophy of MAD (mutually assured destruction) led to detente between the US and USSR. They want the same leverage. They need markets to open up to survive. They probably believe the only way to open them up is to have a big enough stick to waive.
    The No-Hype DJ:
    I'm one of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust123 View Post
    BTW, I kind of understand the DPRK's paranoia...
    DRPK?

Democratic, People's, Republic...Really?

You can't name a turd a banana and expect anyone to swallow it by simply covering it with fruit and nuts and a few scoops of ice cream.
    Rocky 'djrox' Bourg

Quote Originally Posted by Ausumm View Post
    Ignore the little bastard...
    Even bastards need attention and often they present enough of a real threat/danger to warrant some negative attention.

Once we are DAMN sure this "bastard" has the capacity, we cannot intelligently or ethically ignore it...to do so would be at the peril of free people of all nations, including ours.

It is a heavy burden to be The United States of America.
    Rocky 'djrox' Bourg

Quote Originally Posted by djrox View Post
    You can't name a turd a banana and expect anyone to swallow it by simply covering it with fruit and nuts and a few scoops of ice cream.
    Isn't that pretty much what McDs does with the McRib sandwich (inverted pork rectum)?
    The No-Hype DJ:
    I'm one of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust123 View Post
    Isn't that pretty much what McDs does with the McRib sandwich (inverted pork rectum)?
    Hey ... the McRib is one of the finest sandwiches in existence .. don't ruin it by telling me it's "hotdog" upbringing.
    Steve Montambault, Copper Sound
    Audio - Rane MP25, A&H ZED12FX, Denon MC6000mk2, Denon DN-HC4500, JBL PRX612m, Yamaha DXS12, RCF EVOX 8

The end isn't near.

North Korea is most likely full of bs.

The US's position is now, and always had been to be ready to defend it's allies and strike back if attacked.

I don't think Trump is helping the situation by using words similar to Kim's

It's more important for the US to reassure the world that it will maintain peace. Instead, he's providing sound bites that news outlets around the world are using to make the US sound like the country everyone should be afraid of.

If Putin went on air and said he'll strike a country with fury the world has never seen, that would make many US citizens nervous.

I would assure the world that the US will do anything and everything to defend ourselves and our allies, and leave it at that
    Scott Hanna, American Entertainment
    wedding dj in cleveland
    440-398-9910 or 877-THE-DJ-4-U
    www.djincleveland.com

Why are some countries ""allowed"" to have Nuclear weapons while others are not?

The world was seemingly on a roll a while back where nuclear disarmament was trending - now that is reversing rapidly.

Sanctions were imposed against China to prevent it developing Nuclear weapon technology but the sanctions weren't effective. This will probably be the case in North Korea .

Perhaps import and export... economics has something to do with what is and is not allowed for countries. It's all about the green stuff, or shall we say greed stuff. Power!
    Heavy weight lifter, karate, oh, I DJ too. Life is good!

I believe it has more to do about being a friend of a super power. At the end of Ww2, when they created the united Nations, they created the super powers. They all agreed that limiting the number of countries that could have nuclear weapons made the chances that some rogue leader or terrorists could get their hands on a dirty bomb much less likely. They were correct. I don't doubt that Suddam Hussain would have used a nuclear weapon on his own people if he had it. Bosnia, N. Korea, Iran and Syria probably would have nuked somebody too.

It also made smaller countries dependant on a super power for support as well.
    Scott Hanna, American Entertainment
    wedding dj in cleveland
    440-398-9910 or 877-THE-DJ-4-U
    www.djincleveland.com