Thread: Like They Do in Disney

Like They Do in Disney

Hi all, so I was in Orlando for a couple days last week. Not Disney but it seems ubiquitous in the general area. Where does one get the upbeat versions of classic pop stuff. I wanna call then remixes but it almost seems Innacurate. It seems so formulaic. For example I heard an NíSync tune but it was higher bpm, more dancey but still catchy as hell. Thoughts?? Where can I find those tracks? Iíd like to use some at various events.

Try some Kidz Bop, found on-line.

Example:

http://kidzbop.com/music/kidz-bop-33/
    Heavy weight lifter, karate, oh, I DJ too. Life is good!

Are you guessing? Or are you sure? Because I indeed have some kidz bop but sure thought it was just the original but again... bumped up (bpm) !!!???

The kidz bop cds are not the original artists and even kids IMO are not easily sucked in by these.

What other songs did you hear apart from NSync?

I came across this list with links to some remixed classic pop stuff, quite like the ""Fleetwood Mac Dreams"" remix:

https://www.billboard.com/photos/746...classic-oldies

Quote Originally Posted by danboy View Post
    Are you guessing? Or are you sure? Because I indeed have some kidz bop but sure thought it was just the original but again... bumped up (bpm) !!!???
    That's why I wrote, Example. Not original. More upbeat than the stock versions.

For starters, get a CD player and up the tempo (if you have any N'Sync or such on CD), that may get you closer to what your are seeking.
    Heavy weight lifter, karate, oh, I DJ too. Life is good!