Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's HER phone number???

Post Thanks / Like

What's HER phone number???

This nice lady left a phone message today saying, "Your the one I want to DJ my wedding, I've heard wonderful things about you. Please call me back so we can talk about the details."

She leaves her phone number but not the area code, and caller id just says out of area with no number shown.

I've tried every area code number in Washington State but none work, she must live out of state. So how do I find her number.

She left 607-****

Is there a way to see if 607 has an area code that matches somewhere in US? She also only left her first name, no last name.

Post Thanks / Like
    i'd assume shes the same area code as your number
    Chris Barron

Quote Originally Posted by Boolanger View Post
    she was all over him like cbarron23 on a Mackie Speaker thread

Post Thanks / Like
    if you have her name then go to one of the internet phone look up sights and put her name in and then see if the phone number matches any of the ones listed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Try 503 area code - 607 is a prefix of Portland Oregon Metro area.

Good Luck,

-R
    Ron J. Montgomery
    Atomic Sound Entertainment
    Orlando/Tampa Florida
    www.orlandopartyhits.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this handy website:
    http://www.thedirectory.org/pref/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cbarronx23 View Post
    i'd assume shes the same area code as your number
    Chris, don't assume, you'll just be wrong:
    I've tried every area code number in Washington State but none work, she must live out of state.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    This nice lady left a phone message today saying, "Your the one I want to DJ my wedding, I've heard wonderful things about you. Please call me back so we can talk about the details."

She leaves her phone number but not the area code, and caller id just says out of area with no number shown.

I've tried every area code number in Washington State but none work, she must live out of state. So how do I find her number.

She left 607-****

Is there a way to see if 607 has an area code that matches somewhere in US? She also only left her first name, no last name.
    Also try this:
    http://www.fonefinder.net/findome.php

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps it was an advertisement for those 900 numbers. They're very expensive. My bill last month was over 180.00 and that was BEFORE tips.

9. Thanks cbarronx23 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

mmm...

You said out of state..607 is the Southern Tier of NY. I used to live in Binghamton, NY area code 607.

Does this help??
    Bose L1 and Bose Compact systems.

Post Thanks / Like

She left 607-****

Do you have her name? You can try google, trying different area codes typed in front of the first 7 numbers, and see if anything pops up that resembles her number. In google, you can simply enter numbers in this format "XXX-XXX-XXXX" and it'll return results associated with that phone number.
    DJ Carl

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyAMS View Post
    You said out of state..607 is the Southern Tier of NY. I used to live in Binghamton, NY area code 607.

Does this help??
    Ah but the OP said he didn't know the area code for this caller, and that's what his problem is.

I am familiar with the 607 area code, because that's where the legendary McIntosh Labs is located. I still have one of their amplifiers. Oh yes, and the new helicopter for the president of the U.S. is being built in Owego.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemike View Post
    Ah but the OP said he didn't know the area code for this caller, and that's what his problem is.

I am familiar with the 607 area code, because that's where the legendary McIntosh Labs is located. I still have one of their amplifiers. Oh yes, and the new helicopter for the president of the U.S. is being built in Owego.
    Ok...But I just told you what the *OP* didn't know! 607 is the Binghamton region..

Yes, you are correct, Owego is correct..I had friend who used to work for McIntosh, Right near Conklin, Conklin Ave...at the corner!

2 miles away form Thirsty's, #1 for Wings!
    Bose L1 and Bose Compact systems.

Post Thanks / Like
    www.switchboard.com or google her name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can DJs read?

In my original post I said she left no area code and only her first name. I have tried every area code in Washington State. None match. She must be out of state. I will try a few of those. It could be Oregon since I book several Oregon Brides every year having Washington Weddings.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was likely a cel. Unfortunately, not all the prefixes are listed publicly. Can you try the phone company for more info? Might depend on if you still have a local or are tied into one of the baby Bells.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyAMS View Post
    Ok...But I just told you what the *OP* didn't know! 607 is the Binghamton region..

Yes, you are correct, Owego is correct..I had friend who used to work for McIntosh, Right near Conklin, Conklin Ave...at the corner!

2 miles away form Thirsty's, #1 for Wings!
    And we still don't know her area code!

607 is her "prefix" (formerly known as the "exchange") and the area code is unknown (that's the OP's stated problem). For example, according to the format of the North American Numbering Plan, if my phone number were 203-607-2007, the area code would be 203, indicating a part of Connecticut, the prefix would be 607, indicating specifically where in that area code, say a certain part of New Haven (which used to identify a specific switch in the central office), and the line number would be 2007, identifying a specific phone subscriber in that exchange.

There are 176 areas codes that have a 607 exchange/prefix in them. The 607 area code does not have a 607 exchange/prefix in it.

In any case, even if it were possible that her area code was also 607, I don't know why someone in western NY would be calling a DJ in Olympia, WA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can DJs read?

In my original post I said she left no area code and only her first name. I have tried every area code in Washington State. None match. She must be out of state. I will try a few of those. It could be Oregon since I book several Oregon Brides every year having Washington Weddings.
    Apparently they can't. I have tried to explain it, but oh well.

There are three area codes in WA and two in OR that have 607 prefixes in them. If she ain't in WA, try OR. Oh yeah, maybe BC, there's one area code there that has 607 prefixes in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Your the one I want to DJ my wedding, I've heard wonderful things about you.
    If this is the case, she will call you back...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    She must be out of state.
    Not necessarily. I just talked yesterday with a local prospect who's getting married at one of our local wineries who happened to have a phone with an 818 (Los Angeles) area code. He said the phone's paid for by his company who is HQ'ed there. These days with most cellular company plans offering anywhere/anytime minutes there are no extra long distance charges.

I'm with SpinCity on this one...if indeed she's so ga-ga over you she'll call back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not necessarily. She may think I'm booked on the date she wants or thinks I'm ignoring her. Thus, make me look bad when indeed I've been trying hard to get a hold of her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast