Thread: Vinyl for sale

It's not mine (any more), I sold it to a friend a while back and now he wants it gone all of it

I don't know how current he stayed but I can tell you the records I sold him (about three crates worth) was all classic house, techno, club, underground, remix services and original extended versions (a mixture of rock, pop and top 40) from the years between 1980-1994 (but he may have purchased some newer stuff afterwards)

Everything (at least what I sold him) has the original jackets and BPM labeled. He wants it gone so he asked me to put it up for sale, best offer for all six crates takes all

It's his collection so contact him direct;
    • dandonesi@mediaone

Let him know you heard about it through me at DJ Chat

Thumbs up

"classic house, techno, club, underground, remix services"

Well, well...I'm REAL interested! I'll shoot him an e-mail. Thanks for the tip!

DJ Bones
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.

no problem! there's a lot of rare out-of-print stuff too, but all very much usable in the clubs (that's all I sold him) I didn't sell him anything form weddings or mobiles, only clubs because he became a club DJ for a while but has decided to give it up