Thread: DJ 38 years old, Koh Samui

Lightbulb

Hi everyone! This is maybe an strange way to look for someone but i have to give it a try!
    I am looking for a guy i met in Thailand, Koh Samui during christmas. He works as a DJ in South London, he is 38 years old, dark hair, brown eyes. He was born in Chelsea.
    We went out a few times together but then i lost him in the crowd one night.
    If you know anything about him or know a better way to search for him please contact me at my emailadress kbubach@hotmail.com!
    Thanks

//Karin, The blond swedish partygirl at Austin Powers ;-)
    Karin Koh Samui, Thailand

I know it's hard to let go, but...

Without a name, you have probably discribed a few hundred thousand different DJs in the world.

I lost someone dare to me years ago and searched for about 5-6 years everywhere I expected them to be, I finally gave up after all the continious dead end searches (though occasionally still try looking her name up, won't pursue her even if and when I find her) I'm now married (to someone else and quite happy.

What I'm saying is, you might have better luck just moving on with your life, when you least expect love, it will come. In the mean time, maybe try a few single's clubs online;

http://www.adultfriendfinder.com
    http://www.friendfinder.com

Best of luck, I hope you will be able to either find the person you are looking for soon or get over your losses

Sincerely,

Thumbs up Missing person

Hi
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. Well sooner or later i will forget him i hope and fall in love with someone else.

Take care!
    Karin

Keep your chin up, Karin.

Many guys would be happy to find "their own blonde Swedish girl."

Good luck!
    Ken Petersen
    YouTube // Blog
    Enhance the client.

Dark hair and dark eyes? sure it wasnt me?....jk I am not quite 38 yet though

good luck to you
    Ryan Hinkis
    DJ/Producer
    www.ryanhinkis.com coming soon
    http://www.ryanhinkis.com/sig.jpg

I'm 38 but I haven't been to Thailand for about 5 years. Of course I'm not from the UK either. Sorry, I'm not your guy.
    The No-Hype DJ:
    When you can't afford the best...
    I'm one of the rest.

I meet none of your requirements....but am willing to learn!
    Pat McDonald
    Main Board Moderator

2003 Michael Butler Humanitarian Award, American Disc Jockey Award Show

Wichita Falls, Tx. aka Hooterville...set your
    Wait a minute guys! I'm surprised you didn't tell Karin about me. Yes, I am just a little older than 38, but I certainly have been known to visit the singles websites.
    Dan, Having been to adult friend finder a few times, I can't believe you sent her to that site!

Karin, on a serious note, you might try posting your message on the club board. The moderator lives in Germany. Several on that board live outside the U.S.

I don't believe you said if your friend is a club jock, or mobile. If he is a club jock, I bet DJ Bones can get the word out for you.

I hope this information helps in your search.

Now, back to my single sites.

MJM

Joe:

Does Mona get Jealous that you surf the single's web sites?
    Pat McDonald
    Main Board Moderator

Karin,

I hate to be the Naysayer here, and correct me if I am wrong.

It sounds like this guy ditched you in the crowd, I don't think I have ever lost somebody by accident but I have lost them on purpose (as I have been lost the same way)

Don't you think if this guy was as interested in you as you are in him he would have made a consentrated effort to have held on to you or if you became seperated to find you.

I once climbed onto the shoulders of Robert E. Lee so a friend could find me and it worked she found me in the local police station (I was arrested for climbing onto Robert E. Lee).

Yes you are wrong
    The reason with this "ad" is not to tell everybody how things happend between my and that guy, i want to find him or someone who knows him!
    Ok i am not that stupid even if i do something like this. I know he dindt ditched me!
    I intruduced him to one of my "friends" who told him when i was at the ladies that i was his and to back off, not so nice to me. So he went and i didnt know that happend until a few days later when my friend told me.

I have never been hit by love at first sight but he was really special, i dont want to forget him.

I will dream on....:-)

Karin

Joe Martin

Hi!
    Do you know the URL to DJ Bones? Will you please give it to me then?
    Thanks

Karin

HMMMMM!

Rather tasty!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious as to why Karin thinks MJM can help her with a DJ Bone !? Hey, if anyone can MJM is the man!

Joe, your reputation proceeds you, even to the far east!
    Pat McDonald
    Main Board Moderator

Wichita Falls, Tx. aka Hooterville...set your
    Karin

Sorry you have waited for a reply. Just go the the Club dj board on this site and find a post by DJ Bones. It should not be too hard to find one. Scroll to the bottom of his post and click on the profile icon. You will then be able to email him.

MJM

I just emailed him and invited him to check out this thread.

UMMA UMMAMMM HUMMMMA UMMM UMMA

I am still trying to get my foot out of my mouth.

Smile

Thank you very much Joe Martin, ill try it out!

Karin